How BAD is this for my health...?

I am 20...and i have NEVER exercised in my life...!

I am not obese..in fact my weight is below average for my height...

Since everyone makes such a big deal about exercising regularly..i was just wondering..how bad is 'not' exercising for my health..really.

i know im not exactly a healthy person...cuz there have been times when i've fainted...but tht was because of intense heat during summer....

Favorite Answer

unless you're bedridden or completely sedentary, you're getting exercise every time you walk, do house chores or any number of normal daily activities. exercise in any form is better than none and some things don't feel like exercise.

You can be healthy and overweight, you can be unhealthy and underweight. It's not mutually exclusive. The first time I saw my doctor, he told me I had to lose some weight, because I'm overweight. After a stress test, and a physical routine, he told me that the weight is my choice because I beat out most people my age. I'm quite athletic, even if I'm overweight.

BECAUSE of that, my blood pressure, cholestoral, and pulse are perfect, if not low on average.

You should take a stress test or a physical or get your blood pressure checked if you are worried that your slothness may affect your health.

Source(s): Me = genius.

Exercise is not all about losing weight, it is good for you generally. Get out there and start something easy like walking, you'll be surprised at how good you'll feel after a while.

Health is not all about weight. Exercise is beneficial to your cardiovascular system-helps vessels remain supple and heart pump better-Liam had a good answer, because it also makes you feel good!

Get your blood pressure checked. People who don't exercise often have high blood pressure and it can spell disaster in later life

i think Liam's right. it wont harm you anyway if you follow him , it will help a lot instead.