Does any believe in true love? If so, how do you know its 'that one" special someone?

Favorite Answer

What they're describing is romantic love. This is the thrill stage. The falling part.

Falling in love isn't love

Here's why. When you fall in love?.

a. No decision is required. Falling in love just happens.

b. No effort is required. Falling in love is like? Well, falling.

c. No hard work is required. Falling in love is being bitten by the love bug.

On the other hand, true love requires all three : Decision, effort and lots of hard work. In the Bible, love is a command. You make it happen.

True love can only happen after you've fallen out of love.

When you begin choosing to love, even if you don't feel like doing it ---- that's true love. And that's the foundation of a lasting marriage. Hope you find what your looking for.

If you want to discuss this further e-mail:

violetcharm_21@yahoo.com

I do believe in true love. You will know when it is true love because it feels different from any other experience you have gone through.

1. You start to wonder how you lived your life without them till now.

2. You feel happy all the time.

3. You love EVERYTHING about them, even if other people point out their faults.

4. You feel that they can never say or do anything wrong.

5. You can't bear to stay away from them.

6. You will do anything for them.

7. You wish you were a better person just to make them happy.

8. You start liking everything they like.

9. You feel you can do anything to get them to feel happy.

There are many many more. To make a long story short, it is true love when you feel you cannot live without them and they make you want to become a better person.

Ive been dating the same guy for 7 months now. and i have to say i DEF believe in true love. he is Everything to me. im having to spend 2 months with out him. and its the hardest things ive ever had to do. i think about him all the time and i miss him like crazy. I know hes "that one" for me because everytime he looks at me or smiles at me I get a big smile on my face and i sometimes blush still. Our love grows each day. You will know when its "the one" for you. because you will be thinking of them all the time, and when your not with them you wish you were. and when you are. you feel happier than ever!

It's all I think I've ever believed in...and I can't say you know as much as you feel it...it's instinctive and overpowering...if it happens, you'll know it...as well as your partner...I can't say how it feels or how you'll know...each person feels it their own way...but it can and does happen (I think it's happening to me with someone now, actually...and I couldn't tell you why and how if my life depended on it, but that's what makes it most real...not knowing, just being)

It's unexplainable...no enough words can describe what true love is...I'm speaking of myself only...it's when you cared for someone more than you cared for yourself....& by accepting that person without asking for any changes on his/her part and for loving that person without asking for anything in return......

I thought thu same thing a few yearz ago.....and now im married 2 that same person......but im 19 sooo.....only u know when ur in TRUE love.....

you'll know, but don't go looking for it, cause if you look to hard you'll settle for something that's not real true love. it just happens...and enjoy every moment of it

you love and accept them as they are.