What do you think of Nostrdomis and his predictions.?

If you believe in him, who gave him his powers.

Favorite Answer

Nostradamus predicted that you would give me a quickie at 4:35 Eastern time on Aug 2.

I have to say that I am really looking forward to it.

Notradamus' predictions are true. Nobody gave him power to see the future. It is his inherent ability caused by so many factors. In fact, it is a mental aberration, a brain miswiring that enabled him to access the universal disk. Nostradamus' brain is like a computer equipped with software that can access the universal disk where information about the past, present and future are stored.

I challenge scientists to develop an instrument that can obtain information from this universal disk that can be used in solving host of problems besetting our planet.

i've read his predictions, and he's amazingly correct. i have also taken an interest in his prediction of the third antichrist. it's really interesting.

i'm not a believer in God, or anything like that, but i do believe that some humans are more in-tuned with the behavior and patterns of humanity. i believe that if such a human were very finly in-tuned, then accurate predictions could be possible.

He just sayd random things that don`t really match the facts unless you read beethween the lines.He was made famous because of his early prediction about some prince who got killed wearing his golden helmet.He sayd something like the golden headed lion will fall or something, thats when he got famous and thats when people started looking into his book for what he might have predicted.

This is a Question that One can only Answer for Oneself, based upon all avaiable Information .I neither Believe nor Disbelieve. i Say, "Well, Maybe". I Hope He's Wrong ! You have to make that Decision for Yourself. Here's some more Info to Help You do just that. http://www.nostradamusonline.com/sample_chapter.ph... This is very Compelling, whether You believe it or not !

Source(s): {<*~*>} VAPORCARB {<*~*>}

Just ghost strories from the graveyards with misinterpretation and miscommunication with communication failures that scare the hell and living daylights out of living human kind.

With the mummy risen from the graveyards with two hands stretching out chasing living human kind on planet earth.

While ghost stories writers laugh all the way to the bank and cash out the million dollar best seller with readers

lost and stranded with imagination running wild chasing the wild-goose chase on planet earth.

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.

If you are referring to Nostradamus, the fact is that his "prophesies" are written in such obscure quatrains that you could randomly pick one and interpret it anyway you want to make it look relevant today. There is no credible evidence that demonstrates that Nostradamus was significantly better at predicting the future than anyone else.

If I predicted everything I would probably have a lot of successful predictions too.

I think Nostradamis is highly overrated.

He is entertaining and interesting, but don't bet the farm on his predictions.

NOSTRADAMUS. He was once tagged 'The man who saw tomorrow' (the seer).

I, one who may believe his prophecy, most especially the one below:

"The year 1999, seventh month,

From the sky will come a great King of Terror.

To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,

Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."

Which he forsees the coming of Jesus...

Nobody have gave him his power he just was a man who could use power of his mind.

• Lynn K

He was crazy, he had lost the family fortune, didn't bath, drank too much, beat his wife and son and they left him for their own safety, and then he saw the future in a dish pan full if water. Oh, please. If some crack head was down in a the corner looking into a dish pan saying he would forecast you future if you'd buy him a bite to eat...what would you do? Time doesn't change much does it?