Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I wanna get in better shape in 11 days?

my girlfriend is out of town for the next 11 days and i wanna look better and feel better

when she gets back im not looking for a miracle but i want to be on the road to being in better

shape by the time she gets back so what sort of exercises should i start with i mean i dont want to kill myself i want to have a steady pace

that i can do in my home and should i change my eating as well or is that to much?

• Fatima
    Favorite Answer

Drink a a lot of water ( it helps believe me!)

don't wat bread

don't drink sodas

don't eat a lot of candies ( that's hard for me)

and you have a dog ( take long walk (more time than unusual) with it )

that's really nice of you, you girlfriend will be happy

Do you need to lose weight ? If so try plain vegetable soup and fruit for a week, that should get some weight off fast. As for getting in shape not much will happen in 11 days, If you are really out of shape start by walking everywhere and you will slowly build up to more muscle stuff.

it depends what you want to do...lose weight or build muscle?

It's always a good idea to eat better...forever, not just a spur of the moment thing. If you want to lose weight, do some cardio like walking,running,workout dvds..something fast paced.

if you want to build muscle just lift weights, and push ups could help.

but i don't know how much you'll accomplish in 11 days.

oh and btw be REALISTIC don't go on some crazy crash diet..you'll gain the weight back!

11 days??? Too fast! Do your thing, you`ll see some body modification but that`s it! No good shape!

hit the weight room....