How many of you believe in this?

Favorite Answer

I wish you would stop paying attention to the British...

People with teeth that bad cannot be trusted...

1- I know for sure that the American government hides & censor a lot from the media and it takes so long for the truth to be exposed, or there's a big conspiracy between a whole bunch of news networks with the government.

2- I have a feeling that neither Arabs nor Muslims would do such a thing in the name of god (Allah) or jihad, and all the released documentaries after that horrific tragedy is a Hollywood drama scenario just to make everybody hate Muslims all around the world.

3- I've heard a lot that thousands of Jewish people weren't near the twin towers area when the planes crashed into the buildings!! Why ?

4- piece of advice, don't believe anything you see on TV and stop blaming Muslims and Arabs for every bad thing happens to the world.

5- AND YOU GOTTA PICK MY ANSWER AS THE BEST ;) just kidding

I am of the total belief that what we have been fed by the media is absolutely false. The thing is, they don't know it either. They get most of their answers from the federal press secretaries. Look at what we were told about WTC 7. We were told that it collapsed because of fire and debris from the main tower that did fall. We are told this as fact and we all believe it, until the owner of the building came out and said that he wanted to just go ahead and implode the building cause it was in bad shape from the debris that hit it. Hmmmm... you decide to blow up you own multimillion dollar building the same day its hit. You have time to get it all rigged up to go and do it in a matter of 8 hours time. There is so much evidence that points to the government as staging these attacks its not even funny. There was even a report on this exact same military US strategy in the 60's so that we could blame the Cubans and go fight them. Look it up.

I will admit that some of what you will find is propaganda, but much of it is absolute documented fact. Go to Google and look up in the movie section "Loose Change". That is one of many movies and private documentaries about 9/11. I'm not big on conspiracy theories and such, but you can easily see what is more believable. The government in this case is the conspiracy theory.

Well the conservatives say you cant believe everything you see on the net, I think it looks like there is evidence at least to investigate further, It could of happened that way, why not anything is possible these days look at the election in 2000 something went down wrong there, it looks like no one will ever know truth anymore. Need to contact Mythbusters and have them do some experiments, untill any type of experiments are done to prove other wise the conservatives should remain silent with there sarcasm.

It was deffenatley not a plane. Why would the government lie I wonder? If all the attacks were by terrorists and not planned by the bush gang to stop nesara being announced. Then why did all the jews not turn up to work on 9/11. And the Bin Laden family flown home, and why did bush lie about a plane hitting the pentagon? It makes you think hey.

Thats a good web page.

I had a chance to see the "Loose Change v.2" video. It sure looks like a missile hit the pentagon. And it also looks like the WTC buildings were rigged with explosives. As for the motives and the proof, well they can be provided for, in this short video I found.

Would you take a look at about 8 - 10 minutes of this interview with Professor Steven Jones ? It's a 45 minute video and well worth looking at, to its end. At the very least, pass it on to those you care about.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-284238498...

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories, but this one has legs. I've been following it for a couple years and it is looking more convincing.

I think its just another secret that would embarass the Bush-Leaguers

• Batty

Pretty convincing on it's own. I wasn't prepared to believe it but now I will be looking for more info!

It's possible but we'll never know the truth especially when dealing with our government. Who knows what else they are hiding from the public

• ?

Very compelling, "propaganda" or not.

Unfortunately, no one will probably ever know for sure. As far as the government is concerned, this is a closed case.