Questions for Britax owners?

- A few people have mentioned problems with the crotch strap not being long enough to go over the child's thighs at some point- anyone have this problem?

- Has your child ever been uncomfortable with the way the straps go over the thighs(between the legs and abdomen seems so much more comfortable)?

Favorite Answer

I LOVE my Britax carseat. It's one of the best on the market. It's really a great brand, and if you're really concerned with safety, it's the way to go.

I've never had this problem with the carseat, it works great, and my son loves it. He sleeps so easy in it.

I have a pretty big guy almost 3 year old. We just moved him out of the Britax into a booster. I always felt that the crotch strap was at its limit, and was disappointed it didn't have another 2-3 inches in it. But my guy didn't complain about it and it was okay.

I really recommend going to a Babys R Us or something where you can try the car seats.

Hello I had a britax seat for both my kids my son just lost his cause we were hit by a drunk driver, ANywho... Never had any problems with either seats, safest seats I've used, seen, around I love them! Kids were never uncomfortable they loved their seats! my son still crys cause he cant' use his anymore

Our ambulance service to carseat saftey check points and they give only britax's away because of the saftey record they hold

one more note: when we were hit my son and daughter had to be cut out of the car with jaws of life and they didn't have ANY Injuries NOT EVEN A SCRATCH on them THE seats ROCK!

Source(s): mom of 2 and aunt of 12

I have a marathon and a 2 year old. I haven't had a problem with that.