Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Was Marilyn Monroe murdered?

What do believe? Was it murder(a Mafia hit)?, an accidental drug overdose?, or suicide?

Favorite Answer

I have no proof, but yes, I believe she was. Quite possibly, the Kennedys had something to do with it.

Yes, and so was Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, John Belushi (Animal House was about Bush Jr.), Janis Joplin...

We'll never know for sure. The government covered up so much of what was going on at that time.

I suspect that she was murdered. She was involved with the President, and she knew something that she shouldn't.

So they got rid of her.

Hey you saw the T.V. 48 hrs too. I think she was helped out of this world, by someone close to her. they knew that she took pills and that she asked people for sleeping pill, so if they wanted her bumped off, all they had to do was give her something, and say it was to help her sleep.(For a very very very long time) That's my story and I'm sticken to it)