Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite video game for Xbox 360?

• Favorite Answer

food... too many to list

xbox 360 game.. I like to watch fable or oblivion being played

I love so many foods its hard to pick a favorite but I would have to say that any Mexican food and pizza are near the top. I don't have a Xbox 360.

I love seafood such a lot. Can't get adequate of it it is so scrumptious. I hate pineapple. It tastes terrible and it burns my tongue like Kiwi Fruit. Yes I'm bizarre I recognise, however I ought to stick my tongue in milk after I've eaten it, it hurts such a lot. Thankfully I hate the style as good so I'm now not lacking out on something.

• ?

chinese food

i don't play xbox 360

i play psp and pc games

my fav : FIFA world cup 2006, NFS Most Wanted, The Sims 2 and The Sims University

I love seared ocean scallops and asparagus, served with melted butter and garlic toasts. A nice white wine is a nice addition to complement the meal.

Burgers

Pizza

Sushi

Italian food

and i hate video games because it takes too much of my BF time so none

chinese, chicken and chocolate-the 3 c's! lol, I don't play Xbox but I play PS2 and my fave game is The Sims.

Sorry...I don't play XBox ....but if it's favourite food,it will surely beCHICKEN FOOD.Not corn,I meant..but C-H-IC-K-E-N...especially chicken curry,fried chicken wings,chicken chop and chicken rice.

tex mex.

No favorit game, life is too consuming.