How Many People think this Guy PAUL is stupid...Read his Question....?

It is amazing how many stupid people in USA.They think they r the only smart ppl in the world.?

And they like their stupid laws.Non-alcoholic guys make some silly laws too.If they dont like something it doesnt mean-that is bad. When we talk about lazy women who like to use men for money-they also get mad and write some silly comments back.But...when they wake up-still fat,still,silly,still under stupid laws.Happy and calm,thinking they r nice,smart.8 of 10 ppl here,i asked,didnt know where London is,and what is capital city of France. Those people are not on Yahoo answers,so u probably can say now-I am not stupid.Of course you are not,be happy with what you have.And u will never find out how "not free" u r in USA.Have u tried to leave a country once and travel around the world?

Update:

THIS IS WHAT HE SENT ME VIA MESSENGER..HE'S MORE INTELLEGENT THAN I CAN HANDLE...

you coundt even give me a smart answer,that s how u fat american bitches talk,i have seen many of you,whores in USA.thats why all guy look at east-Russia,russian girls me"

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

paul is, without a doubt, anserine, blockheaded, boneheaded, brainless, cloddish, dazed, dense, dim, dolt, doltish, dopey, dopy, dull, dullard, dumb, fatheaded, feebleminded, fool, foolish, gaumless, gooselike, goosey, goosy, gormless, half-witted, headless, imbecile, imbecilic, loggerheaded, lumpen, lumpish, moronic, nitwitted, obtuse, confused, poor fish, pudden-head, pudding head, senseless, slow, slow-witted, soft-witted, stunned, stupefied, stupid person, thick, thickheaded, thick-skulled, unintelligent, unthinking, witless, wooden-headed, yokel-like

• 1 decade ago

I do not know Paul, but your grammar and punctuation lead me to belive that you are throwing stones in a glass house.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

#NAME?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.