i need help with my boyfriend?

im 14. me and my boyfriend have been goin out for 4 months. he broke up with me because he said i talk to too many guys and one night i was talking to a couple of guys and he broke up with me over the phone because i told him i was talking to them. i was heartbroken and lost everything i felt for him. he asked me back out about 10-20 minutes later. i said yeah because i wanted to give him another chance. now he is mad at me because i dont feel the same about him and have to start over. what do i do?

Favorite Answer

your too young to have this much stress, trust me that will come later enjoy your life now, tell him to love you for who your are if he cant that's his loss, I'm sure there is someone who will

Move on young lady, move on.

C'mon you're only 14 and what is he? Give yourselves a break and don't be all crazy to fall in love at that age. Sure I'm sure you've heard it from all sorts of people, but seriously what's the rush??

Most important of all is DON'T sleep around with all those guys, because that is a reputation that is hard to shake.

You don't need a boyfriend at 14...go to bed.

find another guy this guy is too over protective