14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes he's dead and so is Elvis.

• DEATH
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, he and Elvis compare notes at the local KFC while Kurt Cobain picks at his chicken fingers tossing the breading towards Jim Morrison as they discuss the reality of death!

Marilyn Monroe has reverted back to her given name (Norma Jean) and is the Fry cook while Jimmy Hendrix and Janis Joplin get high in the backroom!

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes! People just can't believe the simple facts when a person of fame dies! They come up with all kinds of stories! To this day, people still think Marilyn Monroe is up in Alaska in some mental hospital!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

would you like to see the autopsy report? Or are you one of those idiotic conspiracy theorists, that think Oswald didn't kill JFK. Man the ****** DEAD!! If he was not dead, he'd have put out an album by now...Same as Elvis.......DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He's stone cold dead.

• Yes.

• 1 decade ago

yes.... he is still dead.... he's not coming back.... even his family (including his mother )accepts the fact that he's dead.... why cant every one else??

• Echo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no, he's hiding out in Dubai till biggie's mother keels over

• hes alive. i should know..the son of a ***** just dropped off child support dating back from 2yrs ago..

lol i think he might.

• 1 decade ago

yea he is dead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.