I am in live with my best friend...?

...and I don't know what to think about him...sometimes he kisses me, sometimes he tells me all about the girls he is dating...does he feel anything else for me, except friendship? He likes staying with me, talking to me, to cuddle me, to kiss me, to touch me...but at the end of the day, we are just best friends...

sorry, in love!

Favorite Answer

it sounds like he loves you. but he is just to afraid to tell you.

sometimes when a boy loves a girl so strongly he cannot find the words to say it. or the courage to show it. so he will hold his tounge. but his actions will show it at times. like the love is escapeing. just enough to confuse you. he isnt trying to hide it. he cant show it. or he would become vulnerable. i know ... because i did the same thing. before. and now shes gone. and i feel terrible. because i know i could have loved her more than anyone ever. but i was afraid to show my true emotions. and now its to late. but maybe in the next lifetime, i will meet her again. and hopefully i will find the courage to let my love light shine! it was better than anything just to hold her. one sweet kiss was enough to capture my soul forever.

Source(s): true love

aww that is so cute but a lot of friendships go up a level u sound like u love him. start flirting to see if he loves u back.

your just his fall back girl. if hes not in a relationship then he'll be with you. in other wods your a booty call