Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTiVO & DVRs · 1 decade ago

How do I know what channel Boomerang is?

I have the whole digital cable pack, and it says that in my area they offer Boomerang, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have it or know how to get it?

Favorite Answer

use the guide. make sure it's displaying all channels not just your subscribed channels or personal favorites, that way you can see that its a channel you don't have & you aren't just overlooking it. if it is sometimes you can upgrade w/ your remote. if not call your provider

Call the company? Check the guide?

yah its the same with cable. you have to get it on a special deal. You should call customer support. If you get a nice person they should be able to tell you if you have it already or not.

Are you talking about that cartoon channel? It's 297 on DirectTV, and it's free

Source(s): I pushed the Guide button on the remote

i have dish network and we have to buy special "packages" to get special programs like Boomerang.

go on the guide part of the tv