If its easy to Convince a Married woman to Have Sex ? Not asked for Own wife but some one else's ????

Favorite Answer

yep especially if she's easy and likes sex

I've even ran into couples where the husband wants to watch

It's something about a ring on a man or woman's finger that attracts the opposite sex. It's almost like a test in a way. When I was married and wore my wedding ring I got hit on all the time by women. Now that I'm single and don't wear 1 I can't get a date to save my life......lol In all honesty, if you feel as if you have to cheat then it's time for a divorce though.

i agree with Sunshine, if u r looking for an extramarital affair.. go get a divorce. You dont wanna end up in bed with a woman whose husband might be sneaking out of ur own bedroom window.

Sweetie, if you want to have extramarital sex, go get a divorce!

depends on how happily married she is. if she's really happy then yeah, you'd probably get slapped. if she's miserable, then she'd probably thrive on the attention.

Sorry to say...but that is a really stupid question!

sorry i dont know