Are there any Scientologists here, I have a question?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Favorite Answer

I once took aclass in scietology, it was a free introductory class and they were going on about how clear one could be. I got clear and then they told me that I could get really clear for 4000 bucks I told em I could get clear out of the country for that kind of money. We parted ways. First church I ever heard of that wanted your whole tithe up front.

It seems there are a great deal of young scientologists look on google I did. You can find the folks on my space and they have friends. Ask them in a nice way. They are graduates of Deplphi Schools. You can look into that. Read my friend read. People either love it or hate it. I have no clue. It looks like it is something that is very hard for some people to deal with and yet others like it.

What the hell is wrong with you? You might want to answer that question first before asking what is wrong with other people! ;)

YO DAWG I GOT ME SUM SCIENTOLOGISTS HOMEDAWGS SO U BETTA STOP TALKIN $HIT OR IMMA BUSTA NUT UP YO AZZ

"if you want to become extremely rich, start a religion." L Ron Hubbard.

i love scientologists. because i'm a christian.

I couldn't sleep, the excitement kept me awake. Freak...

for Miscellaneous--

Its based on a SciFi novel--not on facts. Where did you get that?

I don't know what you mean - there is nothing wrong with aliens

yes i am

Source(s): you are right the hell is i also have a problem like you