What should I do about coworkers including management that don't work?

A lot of work needs to be done and they work slowly and sometimes on personal calls. The supervisor is always doing the same and she does not tell them to work. She is very close to the one above her which is the manager. They are like two peas in a pod. Yet, this super will talk to the Mgmt. and get me wrote up for some stupid S***t!!! The office is already short-handed and the co. is not wanting to hire anybody. What would you do besides quitting? That is my last option and I am trying to weigh them. Opinions please?

There were and are times when I want to just scream and choke the s***t out of everybody in there......

Favorite Answer

There are several ways, how about combining them. Take with you evidence (documented proof) of things that were not done by whom and how long they were doing the task. Relate that to company profits and earnings. Talk with your supervisor in the view of trying to improve company profits and making the staff more efficient. It's a positive way to kick butts. My husband did that and it worked for him.

Oh my .....i just had the same problem!!Nobody else was doing their job...I know its hard,but try to sit with the supervisor and let them know how you feel...If you are a good worker,they wont want to lose you. Good Luck.

find something incriminating about one of your supervisors and anonymously report them to their superior, all this shortly after applying within for a supervisor position.

Fire the company la.... save your energy and go look for a new fresh green pastures...