Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

Do u think my gf would find it funny if i painted her mercedes she jus got for her 16th birthday lime green?

I really dont no if i should cuz its a 400,000 dollar car and i dont wanna pay for it. lol

Favorite Answer

who the hell do you think you are anyways. you said melissa is your girlfriend and you want to paint her car, but at the same time, you are telling lindsey not to "bite it" im amazed that noone caught onto this yet.

I think your gonna end up in court or her dads gonna paint YOU lime green

wow! r u that dumb? no disrespect but she would definitely not find it funny! trust me i have a Benz and I'm 16 to and if anyone messed with my car i don't care if it was my bf i would sue them.

If I was your girlfriend, and that was my car.....funny would not be the word for the way I would feel. If I were you I wouldnt.

If she is ur real friend she will enjoy with that painting otherwise she will ask for real car.

no, first off its a 400000 dollar car, dont mess with anything that costs that much, second, its her first car dont be mean

Well, no..

But I will find it very funny, very funny indeed.

Have fun!

uhh, YES!

it would be freakin funny.... PLEASE TAKE PICTURES!

kthxbye