Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

Do u think my gf would find it funny if i painted her mercedes she jus got for her 16th birthday lime green?

I really dont no if i should cuz its a 400,000 dollar car and i dont wanna pay for it. lol

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

who the hell do you think you are anyways. you said melissa is your girlfriend and you want to paint her car, but at the same time, you are telling lindsey not to "bite it" im amazed that noone caught onto this yet.

• 1 decade ago

I think your gonna end up in court or her dads gonna paint YOU lime green

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow! r u that dumb? no disrespect but she would definitely not find it funny! trust me i have a Benz and I'm 16 to and if anyone messed with my car i don't care if it was my bf i would sue them.

• 1 decade ago

If I was your girlfriend, and that was my car.....funny would not be the word for the way I would feel. If I were you I wouldnt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If she is ur real friend she will enjoy with that painting otherwise she will ask for real car.

• 1 decade ago

no, first off its a 400000 dollar car, dont mess with anything that costs that much, second, its her first car dont be mean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, no..

But I will find it very funny, very funny indeed.

Have fun!

• 1 decade ago

uhh, YES!

it would be freakin funny.... PLEASE TAKE PICTURES!

kthxbye

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.