Project Runway?

To those of you that watch Project Runway...

Who do you think is going to be kicked off tomorrow?!

For some reason, I feel like it's going to be the guy that won the first challenge w/the amazing blue dress. Or, I believe her name is Angela - the woman with long, wavy hair that almost got kicked off last week.

Favorite Answer

I read rumors that it will be Keith for submitting designs that weren't his.

I'm anxious, though... we'll have to wait and see!

I'm waiting for Michael to win a challenge... his designs are unique and well-made. I loved the outfit he made for the model and the dog last time.

It is keith. The one who only made a collar for his dog. He was caught with pattern and how-to books in his room which is a huge no no. And also had gotten on the internet for a while which is bad too, but not the main reason he was kicked off. It was because of the books.

I heard it was Keith(the mean guy who didn't make an outfit for the dog), because he had some fashion books or something. I am pretty sure it is Keith. If it isn't Keith it is probably Angela or Vincent.

I think, and hope that it will be Angela. I personally like the guy a lot better. Not only his personality, but as a designer I think he would be more successful in the long run.

I LOVE that show!

Anyway, I don't know who is going to get kicked off and why,but I really hope that it's going to be the crazy guy that put a basket on the model's hair!

Well, we'll see tomorrow.

Keith is going to be thrown off the the show because he copied some designs when he applied to go on the show. I don't know it they will also kick off someone else tonight.

• kate

Angela needs to go...she's got the personality of a slug and her designs are atrocious! When she designed that dress for the model and the dog, it looked like her own wardrobe...trashy!

• linzy

I really hope it is Keith or Angela... I really don't like either of them... I was thinking what if it is Jeffery... (dont know why I thought about him, but I did)... I can't wait to see the show!! It is going to be really good!!!

I am SOOOOO glad Keith is gone and that other short chickwith the 2 toned hair.

• I hope it's Keith or Angela or Vincent. They are all so MEAN! I wonder what it's going to be for? I mean, it could be for CHEATING!