Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Do u think my gf would find it funny if i painted her mercedes she jus got for her 16th birthday lime green?

I really dont no if i should cuz its a 400,000 dollar car and i dont wanna pay for it. lol

Update:

hey drewwers... try the 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR. duhhhh

Update 2:

Hey lindsay. whats up chick? i dont think im gonna do the car thing but if i do i'll call u. ohh and u still owe me that bj!! im still waiting?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.edmunds.com/new/2006/mercedesbenz/slrmclaren

you're probably just some kid that went to this website and probably dont even have a gf and are just trying to be "cool" as kids would say, because i know that noone in their right mind ould buy their 16yr old daughter a car like that. not even oprah if she had a kid. and let's just say IF you had a gf and she had a car like this, you would never in a million years even think about doing this to it. how stupid do you think we are?

noone would buy their kid a car that goes 200mph+

• Well then dont do it genius. You asked this question like an hour ago an everyone said dont do it. That even stupid to think. When you get yo first car tell me so I can paint yo car lime green an see how you think bout that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I painted my girlfriends mercedes white, but the finish crackled.

Source(s): Me.
  • 1 decade ago

Hahaha... Jason.. Jason... Jason Seriously dude Melissa will kick ur a**. Omg!! But knowing her father he will repaint it so go ahead. but call me cuz i wanna watch this. lol love ya!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

what mercedes costs 400k ? not that I care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if youve got a death wish then go for it, otherwise don't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.