How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

Favorite Answer

Props on the Midnight Oil Brother!!! I swear, whenever this song comes on, I get freaking pumped UP!!!!! I only slept a few hours this week because of school and work and stuff. I heard that song today on the radio before my shower, and by God, I was pumped for the rest of the day to keep on moving!!!

My bed's not burning. My bed's actually quite comfortable. See, the other day I went to Wal-Mart and bought an air mattress to put on top of it. Now it's great! I can sleep all night without having my back hurt like a s.o.b. in the morning.

Beds Are Burning...Midnight Oil. Thats the title and artist, if thats what you were looking for. Great song!

Four wheels scare the cockatoos

From Kintore East to Yuendemu

The western desert lives and breathes

In forty five degrees

Very well indeed, for we've been taught not to smelll the smoke.

I'm told the song was written expressly to address Aboriginal concerns, but I've always heard it as being more universal than that.

How do we? I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Those of you who are waiting 'til the 11th hour to seek Jesus, will most likely die at 10:30"

http://www.myspace.com/garagepoet

• LORD Z

Dancing on the ceiling

How do we dance while the world is turning?

That reminds me it's the first, time to pay the rent...

I agree with nkbocc