Is it normal NOT to date guys your interested in?

I am a single mother who has 2 small kids and was married for 5 years. I work and go to school full time. My time is extremely limited. I do not want to date guys who I have a romantic interest in because I don't want to get thrown off track with my priorites. I date guys I have no interest in to make up for companionship. I figure once the kids are older and I'm finished with school, I'll have time for men. Am I using good judgement or am I afraid to commit?

Favorite Answer

Honestly I don't know what to tell you i just want to say that life is way to short to worry about what comes next....just sit back and take a load off don't work your life away...next thing you know your kids will be grown and you will not have the chance to date anymore...just have a good time and date guys you like and if they are into you as much a the "perfect guy" would be they will wait for you and help you with the kids and all...

Good luck....

We the surfers of cyber world meet with so many people every day. Surfing the net is the best pastime one can ever develop, as internet has the most knowledge, a surfer will never have to wait for a answer. The vast knowledge of cyber world is nothing as compared to the cyber society that it gives. Internet is a community but so vast that we need a place to make conversation easy. What more can be better than a chat room for this purpose, well a chat room and a message board along with a forum is the best combination really. I was actually looking for a place where we can find all these things with a profile and photo brouse option. Finally I got this site, this place is a very nice community where we can share every thing online. And also about the leader board, I must tell it is great. The thought of the leader board is unique, as not to many people has thought about this thing. And the method of getting the leader is very different and one must check out this site once. The cyber culture is growing, and it is about time that we find our club and that to a very different club, which is not a part of any big website house like the yahoo and google. This site am talking about has every thing that a cyber surfer ever wants. This is the website address, http://www.friendscyberclub.com/ Features of this site is: 1) chatting 2) view profiles and photos 3) upload your photos and make a cool profile. 4) your message board 5) forum 6) See your name on the leader board. There are also many more features available in the site, free to join.

I think that you are afraid to commit because you are afraid of getting hurt again. Why waist your time on guys you have no interest in? you need to decide if you are ready for a relationship right now or not. If you feel that you are ready then date guys that you are interested in, its the only way to find the guy that you really want to be with. If you are not ready then take time for yourself and focus on school and your kids, do what feels right for you.