Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 decade ago

familly does matter.......?

how would you characterize your own family? what causes the close ties among members of your family? how is this affected by socio economic insecurities?in an eassy form, discuss the greatest influence you think you have derived from your own family?

Favorite Answer

All of my core values have come from my family upbringing. I was raised in a Christian home with Biblical values. I was raised to believe that I could do and be anything I wanted to be if I put my mind to it. I was also raised to believe that I could help others in this world by being myself and being a friend.

My family is close because we COMMUNICATE. The close ties come from taking the time to love and accept one another, even though, admittedly, sometimes we drive each other crazy!

As far as the socio economic side of it all, I think I could best put it this way. If one of us needs help financially, someone in the family will try to help out as they can. No one in our family would ever be living on the streets, because a family member would take us in first!

only economical bonds exist in the most of the families. Same goes in my family. So, i am just living with some people in the same house. Yes, i respect them for giving me knowledge but i dont feel in any way a member of a nuclear or patricarchical family.

"In essay form"? Psh, do your own homework! :P