what would you like to see removed from the bible?

whole books? or just a verse?

you pick

or say you want nothing removed, and why

perhaps a good place to start would be:

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon

Favorite Answer

nothing.

Hmm..Holy Bible: Most Christians I know show they value the Bible by not even letting it touch the floor. More than one Christian grappling with the issue of smoking did not let the smoke from a cigarette go near their Bible. I've seen all kinds of books except the Bible ever used as a doorstop, coaster,step-stool and on. There are so many Bibles in the Bible bookstore that I guess I would like to see a pricetag removed. Why? b/c I would take it for free you silly silly silly stupid man.

If you took anything out of the Bible you would be destroying a part of history you need to leave it as it is.Just like the ten commandments needs to be left alone same for the Lord's prayer.You idiots that think you can come in and change the world as it was back then are nuts!!!

All of the lies and the metaphors. Leave in the historical context and remove the commandments (all 637 yes there are that many all through the bible) and take out revelations, it is only a dream that has already happened.

What can I say but nothing. And in fact I don't have the power to do that. God wants the bible to be that way so, that's why it is like what it is today. He's powerful and I'm not. I respect, appreciate and thankful for what He has done. That's all

• ?

Remove all Book of Mormon. Remove all non standard bibles. Keep KJV, NIV.

Remove the black book the Sabath bible by satan.

I would like this to be removed from The Bible:

"Prologue:

The following is a fictional story and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Adult audiences only, not for impressionable children who are unable to tell the difference between reality and fantasy. No resemblance to living or dead is implied or intended. This document is not historically or scientifically accurate, please do not use as a reference. Please do not use any of the following on which to base your life."

Ha, you see what I did there, I took your other question, and I used it against you! Ha!

The only books I'd keep are Psalms and Proverbs.. No fear, no out of this world , misunderstood books no Salt statues nothing but comfort and adoration

Whoa! There are lots of people here that believe the bible is wholly true and complete! Sad sad day! You expect me to believe that everything in there is accurate, complete, and without error? There were a lot of corrupt people in posession of the bible, who changed things to gain control. It is full of inconsistencies! Explain that!

Nothing at all, don't you think they've removed more than enough by removing Gods name. Jehovah, from it rightful places?

Can I ask you this??

Would you want the part about God's loving mercy to be deleted from the Bible??