WHICH is BETTER getting paid each week or every 2 weeks?

for the most of my income avoiding taxes and other withholdings.

Favorite Answer

Getting paid each week is better in most cases. Plus most people have trouble handling money so the weekly check keeps the bills paid.

It really makes no difference either way. I own my own company and I cut my own paychecks for myself. I have wondered whether I should withhold payroll taxes each week from my check, or pay my income taxes as a quarterly estimate. Could I save money by doing one and not the other?

When I did the math I realized that at the end of the year, it all works out the same. We make, the government takes. Death and taxes are the only 2 sure things in life - so for you, if it's every week or every two weeks, you pay the same in taxes. The only thing you can be sure of is that they'll get their cut and there's nothing you can do about it.

getting paid each week is better than being paid two weeks bcoz u need to have some money as u need it in times of emergency..

bye

Getting paid each week.

every two weeks. It makes it seem like your getting more money. Not to mention..you don't want bill collectors calling you every week when they can call you every 2 weeks. LOL

doesnt matter either way goverment takes same amount but i like getting paid every week.

oh wow...to get paid at all is the best thing on earth..sorry im a housewife and i tink i'd prefer to get paid every day,i tink we housewives deserves to get paid too!!! sorry im kinda pissed off.

Taxes are a percentage, so they don't make much difference. It all depends on how you manage your money.

I would say gettin paid each week i'll be happy as hell

• Tim

Neither, they'll take out just as much tax either way.