what kind of attention do women like to recieve from strangers?

If your married how far can I go with compliments? If your single attached or unattached what kind of attention turns your head?

Favorite Answer

Basically, thins that signal that you notice she's a woman and you're a man are OK. Thins that signal you want to have sex with them are not OK.

Examples of welcome things

- if you're both approaching a door, open it for her and let her in first.

- if she's trying to lift something heavy and put it on a top shelf offer to do it for her.

- if you both approached a water dispencer at a gym at the same time - let her use it first.

-if she dropped something on the floor right under you feet - this is your lucky day. Pick it up and give it to her with a smile. It would make her day.

Basically, imagine you had a wife. Imagine someone would be giving her attention. Now think what kind of attention given to her would be OK by you.

Have u asked 4 questions?(1) Dont expect attention from strangers it may b dengerous(2) If u r married,why u need compliments from others, doesent u r husband give u proper attention.(3)If u r single,attached 2 some one,please dont turn u r head n any direction,or dont responde 2 any compliments.It may create misunderstanding between the other half & may RUINE u r LOVE life(4) If u r unattached teenaged,adolesent turn u r head for any good compliments BUT keep u r MIND STEADY,if u r mature unattached, u yourself r the best judge.

It's scary for a "stranger" to give a woman a compliment. If it's someone you see everyday and she sees you then you might be able to get away with, "you look nice today" or just hi, how are ya? That usually turns my head (a little)

I can tell you though, we don't like stares and facial gestures.

Well honest compliments and not compliments out of lust of thinking we're hot. I'm single.

I know it's in human nature to look. I don't mind my husband checking women out in front of me. I appreciate that in him. We're comfortable like that. However I don't like it when they start to catcall or get rude. A simple look, or "Hey, you're pretty" is enough. Nothing more.

not too far even though im not married...i like when a guy says something nice about the way i look or my eyes. but don't say "hey lil mama can i holla at ya?" that turns me off...right away!!!!

Strange sort of an attention.

the type where you seem friendly and will talk about anything and you seem interested and always have some thing to say back. be open minded and just be you.

Personally I like it when strangers rub my personal organs and then give me money.

if your receiving compliments from men in a sexual way that's going over board .