Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do Jewish girls like/love in a Man?

Plz don't say what all women like. No offensive stuff like he's gotta be rich etc. I see a lot of Jewish people who adhere to strong values through there faith which I admire. Is it true that Jewish girls will only date there own race/religion? Can't be true.....

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is true. Most Jewish girls (even secular ones) are only willing to date guys that share their beliefs. And if (a big if) they do date a non-Jewish guy, he's almost always white.

With all due respect, Jews are one of the most hardest cultures to become accepted into.

So if you're a guy who's non-white and does not practice Judaism but interested in a Jewish girl, you're chances of forming a relationship with her are narrow.

I'm not trying to be offensive, this is just a factual observation; I grew up in a heavily Jewish area.

Source(s): Experience

For the last question, if they will only date in their ethncity, the answer is most likely yes. only rare circumstances will you see them breaking away from their ehtnicity. i think the same goes for muslim and indian people. its their culture.

I'm Indian dating a Jew.