tell me the most random thing in your mind right now?

the person with the craziest answer wins

Favorite Answer

Think of Lord Fluffy Featherdown (the penguin general). Imagine him taking over Manowar and kicking out the lead singer and taking over for him.

Are you scarred/laughing yet?

No?

Then imagine that while Feathersorg (he changed his name to something more norse-sounding on a whim) is singing Manowar he is going through your mom's kitchen looking for the biggest knife.

Answering a question that will be the right advice to help someone.

Sorry it is not a Crazy answer, but thank you for the 2 points : )

Love & Blessings

Milly

I'm wondering how long it would take four of my most hardcore stoner buddies to smoke an once of ganja and how would they do it. Would they split it four ways and have at it or would they form some super human smoking chain. The puff puff pass team of our generation.

badgers. I was think about poking a bager in the stomach with a spoon. That was serious too.

sorry, i don't win, all my thought are logical, not random. the thing in my mind right now is, if a tree falls in the forest, does a squirrel care. told yu, logical. ha, ha ha, hahahaha. damn voices, did you hear them too ????????

how big is ur dick?hmmm...7" 8" o well guess i'll never know for sure lol

u sound like a cool person i dont know i just like ur question and how u think hehe!

the pigeons on my ******** wish to say goodnight to the emporer of the chinese toaster, which only has half a slot, because all the chinese eat is rice.

the purple flying pineapples, and my friend dying from his ex drowning him from my dream the other night, and a brown paper bag that transports you to soccer games

Should I wear jammie pants or shorts tonight?

i really need to clean out my house. and i wish best week ever was on right now.