How do I ask a guy out?

I am extremely shy and I am terrified of asking out the guy I like. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I think everyone thinks they're shy at some time or another. You need to just ask him and get it over with. You can think of the wonderful relationship that may result for your motivation. And even if it fails, some good comes from your efforts. If you ask and he refuses, you'll get to move on to other guys without wondering "What if?". Good luck!

just say" do u have any girl on your mind that you want to be with?" he may tell the truth and say yea but say another gurls name. if he denys that he likes u by sayin another name or saying no1 he may be hiding that he likes u back but u cant always expect it a lie. just say " i think i have feelings for u and i was wondering if you felt the same way?" not all guys are going to tell u the truth. if you are really to shy you can write everything in a note but he may like it if u tell him to his face so he knows your serious. ask "do you like me as a friend or more because you are alot more than a friend to me and i was wondering if you would be my boyfriend if you feel the same way" . i hope i helped u out good luck!:)

• First ...is he one of your close friends the hang out type...then just tell him how you feel and ask him on a date. But if his is the popular, hotty at school type then find out: is he single, is he already tryin to get with someone, and does he have feelings for you. There's not really a easy way to tell him just do it if you really like him....good luck

Try asking him out to lunch. That why it is during the day and it isn't as intimidating. A man will be truly impressed.

Find out about interests of this guy.

Learn little more about the subject he is interested in..

Talk to him about what he likes..

Become very good friends and it will be easy..

Don't freak, just be a cool person, just talk to him like you would anyone else, when you're comfortable, ask him, just don't rush it.

it is not that hard. in a relaxing invironment just ask him .

this may help you :

http://personals.yahoo.com/us/static/dating-advice...

Practice on me....

• Sam

Hey, you .... NOW!

(Pointing might help)