Anyone ever trip so hard they felt they were slipping from reality?

I love hallucinogenics and on my last mushroom trip I felt myself actually slipping from reality and into another world. I was talking about the meaning of life, the lost children, and portals through the clock. An hour literally felt like days at a time. Anyone have a good story about their trip?

Favorite Answer

i have given up all hallucinogenics since a incident i had a while ago ever time i'd have some freak night mares and **** but before that it was always wierd **** that had to do with sex or eating.. and it would usually end up being a uncomfortable trip anyway... but i once saw a pool table give birth, and my t.v. had sex with my dog

Magic Mushroooooooooooooms!

• Tapout

Man, I had one bad one and quit for a long time then I tried it again an it was like I never left that first bad trip. To be honest it was freakin INSANE. I'm not gonna go into details but I never did

it again.....

I forgot my own name. I have had depression my whole life - but was never stopped by it until after I did LSD.

Hallucinogens are not toys, and their effects can be long and devastating.

Never done mushrooms before, but it sounds exciting lol

ummmm would you like me to give you the number of a hotline or something? i think youre insane.

interesting trip. but no.

shroooooooooooooms rock

omg drugs.

they suck.

thats not good...

ew.