Anyone ever trip so hard they felt they were slipping from reality?

I love hallucinogenics and on my last mushroom trip I felt myself actually slipping from reality and into another world. I was talking about the meaning of life, the lost children, and portals through the clock. An hour literally felt like days at a time. Anyone have a good story about their trip?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have given up all hallucinogenics since a incident i had a while ago ever time i'd have some freak night mares and **** but before that it was always wierd **** that had to do with sex or eating.. and it would usually end up being a uncomfortable trip anyway... but i once saw a pool table give birth, and my t.v. had sex with my dog

• 1 decade ago

Magic Mushroooooooooooooms!

• Tapout
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Man, I had one bad one and quit for a long time then I tried it again an it was like I never left that first bad trip. To be honest it was freakin INSANE. I'm not gonna go into details but I never did

it again.....

• 1 decade ago

I forgot my own name. I have had depression my whole life - but was never stopped by it until after I did LSD.

Hallucinogens are not toys, and their effects can be long and devastating.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Never done mushrooms before, but it sounds exciting lol

• 1 decade ago

ummmm would you like me to give you the number of a hotline or something? i think youre insane.

• 1 decade ago

interesting trip. but no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shroooooooooooooms rock

• 1 decade ago

omg drugs.

they suck.

thats not good...

• 1 decade ago

ew.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.