what do u think about victoria secret?

i love their intimate clothes collection and the pink panties..is it wrong?

Favorite Answer

Victoria Secret has wonderful, well-made undergarments and specialty items for women. It is never wrong to wear something that you like, that fits you well, and feels comfortable. The clerks are very knowledgeable and helpful about sizes,too.

• Nascar

I have been a VS fan for years. I love their Second Skin Satin collection. I just wish they would make all their panties in at least a xl size for us full figure girls. I would purchase a lot more panties if they only had my size.

i love a lot of there stuff but it can be very over priced . i like the feel of shopping there i guess the atmosphere .why would that be wrong what gender are you and how old?but here is a tip shop stores like Marshall's and tj max also aj wright very nice for bra sets if small save cash for items like teddies which these stores don't usually sell.

Source(s): life

Why would you ask if it is wrong? Of coarse not. Victoria Secret is a great company and their ads are tastefully done. Great merchandise.

No, i love their new embrace bra collection, and their perfume line, every woman needs to feel good in their underwear right?

I like the pics of the models in the window

• Sharon

Why would it be wrong? The clothes are fun and exciting to wear!

Oh I luv victoria secret my sister works there....

• I'm a little biased..i have modelled for them but yeah their stuff is great

no its not wrong i even think that is all cute dont worry us can think anything is cute if it really is