What is your favorite music video? And Why?

Mine is Too Little Too Late by JoJo. Because I love JoJo and I love songs that talk about girls breaking up with boys.

Favorite Answer

That new one, buttons, there all just so freakin hot, and i love it when hot women call me out like that, its like, ah hell no, now your all mine baby girl, im about to lay it down on your ***, u little bigheaded biatch! Just kiddin i wouldnt do anything like that. But i dont front, thats not my style! But i love it when a girl isnt afraid to show me what she really wants, forget all the shyness. Let me decide wether shes a hoe or not.

I am absolutely sure that this is WAY before your time, but one of the best videos is Take On Me by A-Ha. It was a one hit wonder in the 80's, and the video was half real life and half animated comic strip. Back in the day when MTV first began, videos like that ruled.

i'm an 80's youngster. And the video for Twisted Sister's ' I Wanna Rock' will consistently be a widely used. Its so humorous. song is so-so. bq: Them Bones via AIC bq2: i'm getting to artwork, Yippeee! bq3: Thursday is all approximately Supernatural, i like watching Sam & Dean.

Right now, "Stork Patrol" by The Lonely Island. Available on Youtube.

Get Up by Ciara!! becuz tha video iz so off da chain and da dancin is sooo ill!!

"Only" by NIN because they are the best industrial band there is and really good material and visual effects! Is there anyone sexier than Trent?

ON the Way Down- Ryan Cabrera _______ because i have personal connections

chrisbrown=saygoody bye

cause he is so sexy