What is your favorite music video? And Why?

Mine is Too Little Too Late by JoJo. Because I love JoJo and I love songs that talk about girls breaking up with boys.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That new one, buttons, there all just so freakin hot, and i love it when hot women call me out like that, its like, ah hell no, now your all mine baby girl, im about to lay it down on your ***, u little bigheaded biatch! Just kiddin i wouldnt do anything like that. But i dont front, thats not my style! But i love it when a girl isnt afraid to show me what she really wants, forget all the shyness. Let me decide wether shes a hoe or not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am absolutely sure that this is WAY before your time, but one of the best videos is Take On Me by A-Ha. It was a one hit wonder in the 80's, and the video was half real life and half animated comic strip. Back in the day when MTV first began, videos like that ruled.

• 4 years ago

i'm an 80's youngster. And the video for Twisted Sister's ' I Wanna Rock' will consistently be a widely used. Its so humorous. song is so-so. bq: Them Bones via AIC bq2: i'm getting to artwork, Yippeee! bq3: Thursday is all approximately Supernatural, i like watching Sam & Dean.

• 1 decade ago

Right now, "Stork Patrol" by The Lonely Island. Available on Youtube.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get Up by Ciara!! becuz tha video iz so off da chain and da dancin is sooo ill!!

• 1 decade ago

"Only" by NIN because they are the best industrial band there is and really good material and visual effects! Is there anyone sexier than Trent?

• 1 decade ago

ON the Way Down- Ryan Cabrera _______ because i have personal connections

• 1 decade ago

chrisbrown=saygoody bye

cause he is so sexy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.