did the kennedy's kill marilyn?

Favorite Answer

I kinda beleive that they did too try and cover uo all of the sex scandels it would have caused.

I watched a TV show on this topic. They were indeed having an affair. There were media footage of them seen together. And Kennedy was seen leaving her place many times. Marilyn threatened to go more public with the affair and tell the press what they wanted to know. So Kennedy killed her. It was a documentary show I watched. All the evidence points to Kennedy. But those Kennedy's can do not wrong. Jacqueline was cheated on by her husband in the white house many time. Once she even found a pair of panties in the bed that did not belong to here. Someone like Marilyn would not overdose.

No, The CIA and Congress killed Marilyn Monroe. On the night of JFK'S birthday party that Congress, Hoffa, and name disclosed for safety of piracy..attended where she sung to him "Happy Birthday Mr. President", she was to meet him later that night says a close friend of Marilyn's at the Ritz Carlton..word got out to the CIA and disclosed name to erase her off the slate because of all the calls and letters she was sending him privately. Of course, Jackie knew of this affair, but being a wife of the Kennedy family and President, she ignored it. I would go on, but think about this...why in his assassination on Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX. driving a route that was changed at the last moment, she never received on scratch, nick, mark, or shot. But the President and the Governor did. And 5 months later marrying Onassis? when a woman is scorned, she is liable to do all it takes to protect what's hers and what's in stake. I'm just guessing, but makes a whole lot of sense.

Real talk! who do think killed her? Something to think about.

Source(s): Chapter 102/ Paragraph 8/ sentences 1-12. The undocumentedKennedyfiles.com central.hcrhs.k12.nj.us/socstarticulation/gems

Well , I have a sneaking feeling that the Kennedy's might have something to do with her death.....some have said that the Kennedy's were involved with the mafia.

Really who knows. John F plus Robert were suppose to have had an affair with her.

Reality Check time ; why would they do that ?All they had to do was wait long enough for Marilyn to kill herself. That was an inevitable .conclusion. She may have been a beautiful woman on the outside but on the inside she was a real mess

I think so. this sounds crazy, but there is compelling evidence that she was poisoned via an enema. The only way to detect it was to autopsy the large intestine, and that organ mysteriously disappeared before they could do it. the ME on the case said he saw it and it was a strange dark purple color; he was going to follow up and it disappeared.

• No I think the mafia and the secret service killed her for knowing too much. And sleeping with the prez, they just made it look like a suicide.

where did u hear this??

who killed the kennedy;s is more like the question...and why so many tradegies!

no one really knows tis answer marilyn was pronced dead from an overdose of sleeping pills. ?

of course they did. i think it was bobby kennedy, or maybe john

he had an affair with her first, then he murdered her, either by strangulation or poison