Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

like the Elder Scrolls?, plz come and join- http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/theelderscrollsfans/join?

The Elder Scrolls.... Plz jion if you have liked any of the Elder Scrolls Series, and you will most likly be welcomed into open arms.. I'm only the "Co-Owner" right now that is.

Favorite Answer

I joined!

anyways...

dont know but check out sites like google and yahoo. am sure you'll find something useful. as i am answerin your question give my answer, the best answer. you too will get your 5 pts back and you will find ways to get loads of members!

To my expertise, no. till I surely have misheard, Bethesda is unquestionably engaged on Fallout 4. there is an totally diverse crew engaged on the Elder Scrolls on-line. it really is better of a attempt, incredibly. If human beings like it, make it better. in the adventure that they don't, Elder Scrolls VI.

No.