was bob marleys life unethical?

he change the world, gave a voice to oppressed people. but was his method unothordox?

is a music symbol given the right to smoke grass on posters?

should we respect his religion and music even if he did so??

(dont get me worng, i love the guy. just wondering what other people thought)

Favorite Answer

No, I don't believe his life was unethical. I believe he believed what he believed politically, and his religious beliefs where his religious beliefs, maybe a little unorthodox.

I don't really see how he did anything worse than these Hip Hop and Reggae guys nowadays. He however stood for something that I feel is the difference. He was a legend of his time!

as a Jamaican like Robert Nesta Marley i LOVE him his music has touch the heart & soul of thousand of people world wide as for the smoking, ganja has now been known to be medicinal and for his religion to each his own in the end u have to face the FATHER up above and answer for yourself one love

Bob was a living legend. And he was a human being that made mistakes just like us. I can't judge his lifestyle, because I follow closely to it. I love Robert Nesta Marley!!!

Even if he was a bit unorthodox, he was the man. He is a legend, whether we agree with the way he lived his life or not. To each his own. We don't have to be followers, we can just be fans.

the only thing unethical really about bob is the respect that he showed his wife in the number of women and kids he had.

there's nothing at all wrong with reefer.