which is right used by or use by this is about the foods that you put in the counter (store)?
- pebbleLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
usually if it says "used by" it is "Best if used by" which is about the same as "use by."
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Used by is past tense.
- yahoo2006Lv 41 decade ago
like "use by this date" ?
- creative raeLv 41 decade ago
not sure what the question is
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- *ღ♥۩ THEMIS ۩♥ღ*Lv 61 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.