Do you think Ann Coulter would make a good President?

Just finished her book "Godless" and now I would like her to run for President. Here is a link to her website and a couple of articles:

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/196/story_19646.htm...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/bal-id.qa...

Favorite Answer

Maybe in a perfect world. However, she has many enemies so I don't think it would ever happen. But if it did.... she would have my vote!

Too one-sided. The best president is not an extremist. However, I have read some of Ann Coulter's books, and I like her very get-to-the point, down-to-earth attitude. She WOULD make a good president if

A) Big Business didn't try to control her

and B) If she ever got into office (The liberals have the upperhand right now).

Coulter is an idiot. She has no clue of the world around her. She had a ghost writer. When you debate her, or ask her questions, she clams up. She got her *** kicked by Franken, and was shown to be a complete moron by the Canadian Broadcasting News. She is useless. Hopefully, she is on minute 14 of her 15 minutes.

Ann Coulter is good at writing inflammatory rhetoric, but does she have any experience as an elected official? She seems more apt to divide the country further, rather than help to unite it. I don't think I could sleep at night knowing she had her finger on the button.. :|

No, I do not believe she would, she is no where near qualified.....though that is not a pre-requisite for being President......Also, I think her views are a bit extreme.....However, IF I were qualified, and I ran, and won....I would certainly consider her for an advisor position....not a cabinet position mind you, but definitely an advisor.....Her thoughts are primarily extremist when it comes to the Lins, but she has some very good thoughts about things that need to be done....and even about how they need to get done.....when it does not ahve to do with annihiliating the Libs...

She would make a great lesbian like the rumors of her are.

If you want to read a real book read LIES, AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM, by Al Franken.

Franken debated her a couple of weeks ago and he destroyed her so bad that one witness said "it looked like Ann was going to cry".

• Babs

No, I'd rather see Michael Jackson's pet chimp in the Oval Office. Oh. Wait. He's in his second term already...rats.

Only when hell freezes over.... Yeah, I love it when she equates liberalism with treason and defends McCarthyism. As a woman she insults me, and as a human being she infuriates me. I guess I won't be getting best answer on this one.

• D

She is very divisive....I don't find her as offensive, I mean some things she says make sense, but others are off the wall.

What happens if Republicans learn that Ann is gay. Who know the GOP and policy on gays?