Chris K asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

stalker boy?

some gay boy at my school is always stalking me, and i think he likes it. but i'm not gay. is there any way to stop him, without me having to get too physical.


i don't want to hurt this boy's feelings

6 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Ask him what his problem is and if he say he likes you then tell him your not like that if he doesn`t get the point ignore him or get a girlfriend and make sure he knows.

  • 1 decade ago

    omg scary...and hilarious at the same time!!!! lol hahahaha...poor you, but you should confront him and tell him how uncomfortable it makes you. If you say it lightly then it probably wont hurt his feelings

    im sorry i just had to laugh

  • 1 decade ago

    Get yourself a girlfriend and let her kick his ***.

  • 1 decade ago

    yah of course!!! just tell him your not ready for an relationship

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    if you don't want his friendship then go tell someone if it really bothers you....have you tried asking him why?

  • 1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.