what do you think about the news of Mel Gipson?

Will Hollywood forgive him?

Favorite Answer

He made a mistake. It doen't matter if Hollywood forgives him. He will continue to be sucessful.

we as viewers should totally boycott the whole Gibson stuff on the news, Gibson is probably feeling frustrated with the condition the world is in and does not know how to handle the situation. Many of you have on this very website felt just as confused and have posted many questions pertaining to religion. So Im sure he deserves the benefit of doubt, I always turn off the TV when they talk about this, I think its unjustifiable completely. I mean it could also be a publicity stunt, he has a new movie coming out called Apocalypto. You never know, Im going to see the movie, I dont really care what he said or didint say hes a cool actor and makes great films.

No surprise that he's had a drinking problem. There was probably some turmoil going on in his personal life and that is why he made those remarks. Once he is sober and is able to clearly explain his actions then after a period of time Hollywood will forgive him.

I think he screwed up! It's sad that his life is so closley watched that he cant have a run in with a police officer, and while drunk say some crazy stuff, and not have it as a top news story! So he said something he shouldnt have..so what? Apparently he was nice to everyone in the bar before he left, he was probably just pissed that he got caught, probably thought he could make it wherever he was going. Hope he gets well soon!

Mel Gibson?? Like father, like son. Hollywood may forgive him but I certainly won't.

I think they will. By the way its Mel GIBSON not Gipson. he's a good guy. he was drunk and said something he didn't mean. it happens sometimes

I think he got drunk and made a fool of himself. Judging from my morning paper a few people in my town did too. I don't condone it , but hey, even our President admits to having had a drinking problem. Gibson acted like an as$, he's not the first celebrity or non-celebrity to do it and won't be the last. So big deal.

Hollywood will forgive him, he has gave so much back to his community. They forgave Charlie Sheen for the prostitution thing. He might have to go to AA meetings or something.

the DWI thing is no biggie but the studio execs did not appreciate the alleged anti-Semitic remarks so i think he's in trouble for gaining financial support in his future projects

well i am a jap so my mom says which is a jewish american princess and i used to like him, but untill he said that " these f---ing jews are the reason for the wars in the world today

' and that pissed me off.