Can Ehud Olmert be prosecuted for war crimes in Hague?

Just like the other fascist-like genocidal mass murderers of our times like Milosovich?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes he should be prosecuted for what he has done, i think most of Israel MP should be prosecuted for war crime that they have done. then is fair. isreal have high weapon such as laser guide missile i don't think it can miss any building.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ehud Olmert did not commit genocidal murders, he worn the people to leave before bombardment start. Lebanon people are not co-operative to surrender the Hezbollah. It the Hezbollah seek shelter among the innocent people.

• Jim T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sure, just as soon as Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, Emile Lahud, President of Lebanon, Bashar al-Assad, President of Syria and Ayotollah Ali Hoseini-Khamenei, President of Iran are prosecuted for their war crimes.

• 1 decade ago

If the terrorist from Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria, Iran, and the PLO then yes. But why should he be prosecuted for defending his country from the attacks from those groups who state that Israel should not ever exits!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How about the suicide bombers and missile hurlers who have been killing Israelis since the country was founded? Why are you defending terrorists? These are the same terrorists who attacked us on 9-11. Israel is doing what the US should be doing.. going after the terrorists and destroying their headquarters and training grounds. They are our allies and doing our job for us.

• 1 decade ago

No, because unlike the others, Israel isn't trying to kill civilians. Civilians are dying because Hezbollah is operating from within civilian areas. It's called collateral damage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IF he commits any crimes then I presume he can and will

be prosecuted...

• 1 decade ago

I think you know the real answer to this question!

• 1 decade ago

SHEEESH, GET A LIFE,LIBERAL !!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

must & should

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.