just wana know if there are any real sain women out there? that don't really get jealous and crazy?

Ok i was in a realtionship and i loved the girl but she would be all jealous and carzy when i wasn't doing nothin. This is not isolated thing,its happen to me one many ocasions.

Favorite Answer

Well I'm one of the ones that don't get jealous or crazy.

here's a fact for you...

you subcontiously wouldnt have it any other way...

You draw these women into you...

Im not like that at all, and If i was with someone and felt myself getting to that point, I would leave him after explaining how I feel. I seem to draw guys who want to bossed around by me, go figure since I want a man who will let me boss him around but also do the same... not as much though... hehehe...

but ok... an answer to your question... is Nope... we are all crazy... just a tad..

make a list of all the things you want in a woman, and be specific.. it will change the type of women you draw to you if you know exactly what you want. You might need to adjust your own attitude as well...

Jo

nope, were all crazy!