2 part question on furry?

first question, if people could change their body into what is known as "furries" would you be out raged if you saw them like that out in public?(with clothes on)

second question, would you have it done to yourself?

{im working on a way to actualy acomplish this and im doing pretty well on ideas on who to and simmilar expermints}

Favorite Answer

The furry lifestyle is not all that outrageous. People have done it since ancient history. If I felt like it, I might dress up but probably only around Halloween or something. When I go in public I am often walking and people might be too tempted to throw something at me.

It really has become quite an interesting subculture. Good luck with your transformation.

If the change in body was only in appearence, you have a weird situation. Because then you end up with scawny people transforming into weakling bull-furries, and that just isn't right.

If you're talking about genetic splicing where certain aspects of animal DNA are ingrained into a human being, I don't see why I would be offended, but because of an assortment of side effects, it would be a poor idea and would likely be outlawed.

Yes, I stole that from Batman Beyond, so sue me.

No I wouldn't be outraged. I'd wonder what the hell they were doing. No I'm not interested in that furry business...too freaky for me. You're into the furry thing? Weird..

One pert answer to your furry answer:

I just bought a new Remington electric razor, so I could shave all that nastry stuff off if I ever turned into a "Furry."

is furries like little gremlins? and if so, I wouldn't mind seeing them out in public..with or without clothes...

and no i wouldn't have done it to myself

i dont think to many ppl will be angry i mean of course there will be a few protesters but thats normal and as for you second question yes i probably would (gator or scorpion)

• lenny

I wouldn't be outraged, I would just find it bizzare, much like I gawk at people covered in tatoos and piercings.

no i wouldnt be offended unless they are naked.. its like seeing a hairy italian man with his shirt off... thats just nasty.

and no i wouldnt have done it myself since i would not like to degrade myself to the level of an animal.

Source(s): my opinion.
  • What is a furry?

Have you been drinking?