Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite video game? Why?

10 points goes to whoever has the best explination!

Favorite Answer

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

There isn't really anything that you can't do on this game. You want to jack a car, go for it. If you want to pimp your ride, that can be arranged. Horny? You can pick up a hooker or if that isn't your thing, you have the strip clubs. Hungry? Go grab a pizza or a burger. After all, you can go work off those calories in the gym. Feel the need for speed? There's plenty of auto racing to choose from. Hell, you can even skydive if the racing isn't your kind of rush. If you're too pissed off to do any of this, you can always build up your gang and start a gang war. If you're a loner, you can always just go postal on whomever you chose.

I could go on and on and on about this game. Of all the games currently on the market, San Andreas kicks ***!!

• ?

ESPN NFL 2K5, The graphics are life-like, I love the reflections of the player's helmets. I just wish they had put a hit-stick feature in it like on Madden 2006. Then it would be perfect.

Final Fantasy X. The story and characters were captivating. I which it was made into a movie like the other two final fantasy movies. The game really got me into gaming and thats why it is my favourite game.

all my pokemon games because i play them from the time i get up till the time i go 2 bed if this isn't a good explanation i don't know what is.

Ms. Pac Man

our life is also like a game...... we have to play it carefully. so anyone show interest to play his life as game, definitely he will get a good life. why means all wants to win in the games right?///////

all Pokemon Games

I think when I was Born i already like pokemon

double dragon for nintendo, cause you can bash heads in with bats, whats better than that!!! cause i'd like to know

Pikmin because it is fun yet challenging.

pokemon because its a stragety game and i do like it because there r chalenging objects and ....................i learned braille from it