Do you act the way you do because..........?

You think its right or because everyone else says its right

thanx miss advice

Jonathan, you know what I am going to say........bite me!!! If you don't like my questions why must you insist on coming back to answer them lol

Favorite Answer

because I think it's right. I define myself. You ask great questions, btw!

• Bistro

there are some things that I do because I wish to please other people like at work. there are these times in everyones life. its all about personal gain. other than that I act the way I do cause I think its right. or at least right for me!

My action takes in to consideration all angles including what others think, though that is not the governing factor. I take the final decision and accept success and failure whatever comes my way.

I follow what I think is right. I have to live the with decisions I make, I may as well make sure I agree with them first.

It's right

I don't know about everyone else. But, for me, its b/c, I think its right.

I act the way I act because im just me... not for anyone else

I act with how I think is right. Its all apart of your chemical makeup and how you were brought up.

I do what I want to do, and whats best for me.

I don't do anything I don't want to or what any one else wants me too... with the exception of my son lol

mostly if I think its right, if its a gut feeling I go for it-for I may never be able to go for it again