Do I not like him enough?

There's this guy that I've liked for a few months. We're friends and everything and I just realized that I liked him (in a bf kind of way.) However, I didn't tell him how I felt or anything, so it's not like it's a betrayal type thing. He started going out with another girl (an aquaintance of mine) and I wasn't really jealous. I just remember thinking, oh well, whatever floats his boat. This has happened another time before, so it's not the first time I haven't had a huge reaction. Am I just not the jealous type, or did I not like him enough to be jealous?

Favorite Answer

no its not that you don't like him enough. its that you like him enough to not be jealous and vengeful and it also means that you are secure enough in yourself and whatever relation you have with this guy,

Perhaps you just are not jealous of this because you never actually told him how you feel. If you don't tell him how you feel you have nothing to loose and therefore have no real reason to be jealous.

i think that you not the jealous type because most girls i know would be jealous if this happened to them

sounds like it was a thought that just popped in your head you know hmm!!! would if i dated by best friend what would that be like or maybe youre one of those people that hide their feelings well

you thought he was too good for you and you dont want him to be taken