trisha t asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

can you straighten your hair everyday?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You definitley can, but it's not going to be the best for your hair. If you really want to or have to, I would get a heat styling spray and use that before you straighten it so that you're getting some protection on your hair. If you can avoid straightening it daily though, I would. Even every other day would be better! I have curly/wavy hair so I like to straighten mine too but I don't do it every day. Also, you should probably get it trimmed more often if you're going to straighten it a lot because the heat damage will cause more split ends.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you can. I used to do it every day, but it damages your hair, so now i will usually wear it natural, which is kinda wavy. I straighten on certain occasions....you can buy a product for your hair that acts as a shield against the heat. I use DesignLine Get it pressed flat iron spray....i guess it works pretty well! The heat is really damaging to your hair...it frys it all up!

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't. I have curly hair too, and the only way to stariten it without frizzing is a flat iron, and they damage your hair WAY too much! Do it no more than once a week.

• 1 decade ago

yes, it's not great for your hair tho, use a ceramic str8ner if possible but they're a little more expensive and use a good oconditioner when you wash your hair

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its not good cause if you do some of your hair will come out!!!

• 1 decade ago

thats not good for your hair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.