trisha t asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

can you straighten your hair everyday?

Favorite Answer

You definitley can, but it's not going to be the best for your hair. If you really want to or have to, I would get a heat styling spray and use that before you straighten it so that you're getting some protection on your hair. If you can avoid straightening it daily though, I would. Even every other day would be better! I have curly/wavy hair so I like to straighten mine too but I don't do it every day. Also, you should probably get it trimmed more often if you're going to straighten it a lot because the heat damage will cause more split ends.

Yes, you can. I used to do it every day, but it damages your hair, so now i will usually wear it natural, which is kinda wavy. I straighten on certain occasions....you can buy a product for your hair that acts as a shield against the heat. I use DesignLine Get it pressed flat iron spray....i guess it works pretty well! The heat is really damaging to your hair...it frys it all up!

I wouldn't. I have curly hair too, and the only way to stariten it without frizzing is a flat iron, and they damage your hair WAY too much! Do it no more than once a week.

yes, it's not great for your hair tho, use a ceramic str8ner if possible but they're a little more expensive and use a good oconditioner when you wash your hair

its not good cause if you do some of your hair will come out!!!

thats not good for your hair.