I am 27yrs old and the guy i am interested is 43...is it wise to be involved?

Favorite Answer

I am a 26 year old man married to a 42 year old woman. I will tell you this that for the first couple of years thing were wonderful between us. As the years have started to go by our paths have started to go in separate ways. It is a very hard road to travel because you are both at totally differant points in your life.

Imagine having kids with this guy. He'd be an old fart by the time your kids get older. He'll be worried about problems that come with age rather than having fun with the kids....

Think about it.....

This guys only interested in you because he feels younger knowing he can still get 20 year olds....

In this day and age, he's in it for is own selfish reasons...

Age should not matter unless you are trying to colllect on a life insurance policy. Then that is just downright wrong. If there is chemistry there then age should not be a factor.

• I'm a guy who prefers older women, so I know where your coming from. I always say age ain't nothing but a number. As long as it is legal, it doesn't matter.

Why not? I've seen 80 year old men marry women your age. If you think you could love him go for it.

If he makes you feel good then go for it, you are of age.

as long as he is interested in you go for it