steph asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

well i like my best friend but he is 2or 3 years older wut do i do?

its not the age im scared he wont like me any more

Favorite Answer

Why is it a problem? If there's no more pressing problem [like, does he like you back, for example...], you can safely banish the age difference issue and go ahead.

2 or 3 years older is nothing. unless he is way more or less mature than u, then it makes a difference. but logically speaking, that is not much time at all. well maybe if u are 13, and he is 16.........that might be a big jump. but it really should be okay.

when i was 15 i found a guy who was perfect for me and guess what he was 19 at the time girl what i had to do what talk to my mom about it because of the age difference and then let him know so we can be together. its cool even though you can tell we have an age difference the cops dont mind because they know my parents r cool.

how old are you ....if your under 18 you shouldnt even have a boyfirend!!! keep your mind on your school work kid...but if your over 18 just tell him ........guys dont have girlfriends...!!! the only reason he became your "friend" in the first place is to "get" with you!!

if thats what you want then go for it!! he wont say no

well does he like you back? and theres nothing wrong with your age difference. how old are you. becasue im 17 and i like this guy thats 24 we are borht mature so its okay for us (well thats what i think) but if you are like 11 and hes like 15 then no stay friends but if you are older then its all cool and see if he likes you

GOOD LUCK

Maybe you should talk to him and see if he feels the same way about you. If he does, then the age difference shouldn't matter.

Well like i say age don't matter is what they fell 4 you and what you fell 4 the neggia.

girl 2 or 3 years isn't nothing my boyfriend is 3 years older then me and i don't see nothing wrong with it

Why does the age matter?

its ok to like him but do you guys have much in common or anything between eachother in that special way?