Lets go all weird science and put together the best looking woman ever ...?

Using celebrities parts, put together a gorgeous woman. best hair, best eyes, best lips, best smile, best nose, best boobs, best butt, best body, best feet, etc. Might as well throw in best personality too.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll play.

Pam Anderson's height, nose and boobs; Brittany Spears' abs (before kids); J-Lo's butt (I think it's nasty, but most boys like it); Faith Hill's hair; Kate Hudson's lips, mouth shape and teeth; Shania Twain's face shape; Kate Moss' cheek bones; and Ashley Judd's eyes. Feet? Dunno. You never see any of their feet. I'll pick Reese Witherspoon's.

Now, Photoshop all that and let me see the finished product. I am really curious.

PS: That took a lot of thought and effort. You should really give me the best answer for all that.

• 1 decade ago

hair Gwen Stefani

eyes Beyonce

lips Angelina Jolie

smile Cindy Crawford

nose Carmen Electra

boobs Jessica Simpson

butt Vida Guerra

body Adriana Lima

feet Tyra Banks

legs Cameron Diaz

abs Fergie

hips Shakira

thighs JLo

personality Tina Fey

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you talking Kelly LeBrock or Vanessa Angel style?

I guess neither of these two could stand up to the standard you just developed... ;-)

Let's see, Donna D'Errico, Chandra West, Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams, Bree Williamson, Brenda Bakke, Ashley Judd, Gail O'Grady, Kristina Wagner, Jill Whitlow, Jaime Pressly, Kristin Kreuk, Lexa Doig, Linda Purl, Pamela Denise Anderson, Jennifer Garner, Nia Peeples, Pamela Gidley, Sofia Vergara, Neve Campbell, Holly Marie Combs, Alysso Milano, Kate Vernon, Rebecca Holden, Rebecca DeMornay, Rosa Blasi, Vaitiare Bandera, Yancy Butler, Nancy Travis, Xenia Seeberg, Leslie Parish, Justine Vail, Jesse Jane, Ingrid Rodgers, Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, Erica Durance, and what the heck Angelina Jolie. Should be able to make the perfect woman out of that lot...;-) :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was made by two nerds back in the 80s. Their names are Mom and Dad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

janet jacksons ab's, j-lo's butt, angelinas lips

• 1 decade ago

natasha yi is victorious in all areas♥

• Deep
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Good imagination...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you silly......it's already been done! :) Me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.