Help me plz!!!! Mii iPod just stopped workin!! Wat do i do??? i paid $300 4 this $hit!!!!?

i tried 2 turn it on right now and it just didn't work....i hope it works again. i didn't even hav it 4 a year yet.

thanx 4 nuttin Nothing

thanx Bri Bri and Stezynb56. its workin now.

Favorite Answer

It might be frozen (happened to me) you have to remember an iPod is a mini computer....so keep pushing the hold button left and right and then press all the buttons at one like pause, play, stop, and menu.....kk I'll edit this with more info later....and nothing is nothing!Okay back....click below for help:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=617...

i feel u...ipods really are pieces of crap. i think there's a good one in every three or so...u just have to be lucky. i struck out w/ my first one...it just didn't sync w/ my computer. the second one tho has worked like a charm.

u might want to try the apple discussion boards - i used to go there a lot to see if anyone else was having the same problems to see if there were any posted solutions. check it out and good luck.

Is it charged? Try holding down the center button and the menu button (so up on the wheel) at the same time and just hold it for 10 secs... Plug it in to your computer... Um.... those are the best things I can suggest...

It's suppose to charge on your computer....hopefully you didn't drop it or drop it in water??? It's not fixable so you would have to pay for another one.

Take dat **** back to tha store n get yo money back!

• T.L.

well all i can say is the ipod really sucks then. too bad.