Care about the Heat Wave where having everywhere?

It is really hot outside, even at nighttime.

Favorite Answer

There is usually a hot stretch every summer. This one is no different. Up here in Ohio, we could use a little global warming.

If u ask Olmert why the heat wave now, he'd blame it on Hizbollah. The media is trying to come up with another good lie they could pass on to the people; it's part of the liberation process.

It is just your turn. We in Calif had it last week. Get up at 4am-open your house and turn on fans to cool before the sun come up. Get any chores done before 7a.m. like laundry etc. After heat comes up-sit in shaded room with lots of liquids to drink. Try not doing anything till sun goes down.

Yep, it is time to become a vampire-LOL

I'm just glad the heat wave went away, to the Midwest and the North East.

yeah I do!

i have to stand outside and wait for the bus, Im just bidding my time until I HAVE to go out.

but I have my bus schedule perfectly planned so that I hopefully dont have to wait more than 15 mins, Im filling up my water bottle and hoping for the best.

Yup. That was CA a week ago.

Conserve energy. You don't want to be bored and hot during a blackout.

It was never like that before women got the vote.

And who said global warming is not for real.